WELCOME TO MY SITE, MR LARRY GEORGE - TRADITIONAL FOODS, BEVERAGES AND BEAUTIFUL PLACES AROUND THE WORLD

Foods, Beverages and Beautiful Places Around The World

Welcome to My Site. Please gives comment and nice to have you around. For special requirement please send me you feedback through my email: pepegeorge94@gmail.com

See You Around Guys..............

Mr Larry George

Sunday 1 June 2014

The Traditional Foods In Rural Area In Sabah: Bosou


Welcome to my site.... I present to you the glorious dishes in Sabah and South Asia. 

Bosou - Pickled Fish with white pepper, Ginger Flower, Ginger, Salt and Rice Hill (Tadong).


Bosou with salted fish


Ingredients for making Bosou


Delicious Bosou

Created By: Pepe
Images: Google Images
Foods, Beverages and Travelling Around The World website.

No comments:

Post a Comment